A big warm welcome everyone to Roy's! The First thing about the hostel is which is very much at the heart of nature; Monkeys, Birds and Bugs are everywhere in the area even not close by city. Make sure to read our hostel discription before You book the place. Because i don't want to make any one unhappy about our location. So you have been warned :) The people who love to stay here, come for some fantastic nature experiences, the breathtaking views from both Lion Rock and Pidurangala Rock and to see the beautiful lake via a rice field. Again If You looking for city comfort ( no shopes around , Average wifi ) .
We have two four bed dorms with A/C that are small double beds, if you would like to share with someone you can also split the cost and just drop me a message the dorms also include hot showers all for a reasonable price but with the beautiful country views.
Every night, we offer delicious food cooked by local people in a great atmosphere where you get to know Roy and your fellow travelers!
Breakfast and lunch are both available here, where we have mostly vegan and native dishes.
Roy's Villa is perfect place for excursions to Dambulla, Pidurangala, Lion Rock & the ancient ruins city of Polonnaruwa, where we will be more than happy to help with any travel arrangements to any of these places.
There is also a chance to have a fun experience with the local farmers and spend time in their rice fields and huts, or swim in the local natural lake, with even a chance of sighting some elephants! We look forward to welcoming you to the hostel where we hope you feel like you're at home.
Terms & Conditions
1. Cancellation policy: At least 14 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check-in - 02.00pm / 14.00pm
3. Latest check-in - 20.00H / 08.00pm
4. Check-out - 10.00am
5. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
6. Breakfast not included / included - It's not included in the room rates but you can have american or continental or local breakfast for extra paying.
7. No Smoking - has special area for smoke.
8. Reception working hours - 06.30-22.00.