Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The cool sea breeze and beautiful sea view will help you chill in peace with travelers from around the world at Zostel Gokarna. Be it from the sea-facing dormitories or Private shacks, you will be mesmerised and may never want to leave! Just don’t forget to have a bite in the in-house cafe, which also happens to overlook the sea.
If the traveller in you is calling out, we’ll hear it well. Every day in Zostel is happening, complete with doses of laughter and experiences. Chill out with the coolest set of people from around the world and travel without hassles.
Before your mischievous minds starts wandering far, let us put one thing real straight, We take the comfort of each and every traveller very seriously.
Also, if getting intoxicated is all you’re looking for, we urge you to look ELSEWHERE. At Zostel, we’d rather pass and share episodes. ;)
Our Friendly staff will further help you plan and explore Gokarna, home to 5 beautiful and relaxing beaches.it has got alot to do from hiking to wave and sunset admiring. And let you know about the best foods in gokarna.
|Free Wifi, Hot Shwoers, Free Travel Assistance| Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- TV a cabo
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Toalhas para alugar
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>