Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Housing a sprawling lawn and an in-house AC cafe to chill, our hostel's offerings to a backpacker are plenty. Feel free to lounge around in the lawn chit chatting with fellow backpackers over chai in summers and bonfire in winters. All our dorms and private rooms are airconditioned for that peaceful night sleep necessary to visit Taj early in the morning. Even the nearest ticket counter to Taj Mahal is located only 1.4 Km from the hostel.
If the traveler in you is calling out, we’ll hear it well. Every day in Zostel is happening, complete with doses of laughter and experiences. Chill out with the coolest set of people from around the world and travel without hassle. Before your mischievous minds starts wandering far, let us put one thing real straight, We take the comfort of each and every traveller very seriously.Also, if getting intoxicated is all you’re looking for, we urge you to look ELSEWHERE. At Zostel, we’d rather pass and share episodes. ;)
Our team will further help you explore Agra beyond the Taj Mahal. Take an evening boat ride with us in the Yamuna, the river which flows beside the Taj Mahal to enjoy a different perspective of the mausoleum. Make sure to meet your new backpacker friends in the hostel common room here and see the sunrise with them at the Taj the next day.
Free Wifi, AirConditioned, Hot Showers, In-House Cafe, Free Travel Assistance Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Sala de jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>