Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The beautiful beach is directly across the road with views across the Keppel Islands and the main shopping and entertainment area is only several hundred metres away. Take a break between Fraser island and Airlie Beach and spend a few days in comfort on the road less travelled.
Offshore from us is the Keppel Island group with their coral reefs and breathtaking views. The main island - Great Keppel Island - has snorkelling directly off the beach into a tropical underwater wonderland. Spectacular lookouts and nature walks are also part of this island paradise. We can organise connections to the island from only AUD $45 for a day trip.
Work is also possible through the Hostel with our friends who run pineapple farms nearby (most of the year) - call us to check on the availability and a fair weekly room rate so you may save some money.
Please see the following House Rules :
* 24hr Check-In
* Check-Out 10am
* Reception Hours ; 8am – 10pm
* No Key Deposit (at this stage) but Credit Card Number held (cleaning & breakage fees apply)
* Passport ID required or current Drivers Licence for Australians
* BYO is ok but Management have the right to confiscate alcohol if it is causing disorderly conduct in the Hostel
* Smoking only outdoors in designated areas
* Kitchen hours (for cooking on the stoves/oven) ; 8am – 9.30pm ; toasters
* No visitors outside the hours 10.30am - 9pm and all visitors must report to the office/Manager
* All rent to be paid in advance
* Bring all linen and blankets to Reception at Check-Out time
* Wash up and clean the prep area (Kitchen) immediately after cooking & eating
* All food to be kept in a cloth food-bag and labelled (name & room number)
* No food or drinks in the Bedrooms (except for water)
* General tidiness is expected in all areas of the Hostel
* Be quiet and considerate before 8am and after 9.30pm ; lights out after 9.30pm in the Dorms
* No boys allowed in the Girl’s Dorm at anytime
* Remove all clothing from the clotheslines as soon as they are dry
* No soiled shoes inside the Hostel
* Wash off all sand under the outside shower after the beach
We want to inspire love & tolerance amongst fellow travellers – “walk in as a stranger & leave as a friend”. And respect for the sanctuary that we have created. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Quadro de emprego
- Sala Comum
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Utensílios de cozinha
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Sala de jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>