Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We have free Wireless Internet Access
We have daily newspaper in English
WHITE GARDEN PANSIYON is recommended in all of the guide books written about Turkey - (Lonely Planet, Rough Guide, Let's Go, Footprint, Le Guide du Routard, Michael Muller Verlag)
Lonely Planet says: This quiet place has a nice garden and excellent prices for spotless,modern rooms. The freindly owner grills dinners every evening in the garden. Readers give a thumbs up for this great service.
In the heart of Antalya, our pansiyon is 250 metres from the Marina (Old Harbour) and Mermerli Beach and 12 km from the airport.
We have other services available, including rental cars, private tours, etc.
We look forward to welcoming you to our pansiyon
The Pansiyon features The White Garden bar and restaurant and a roof terrace. From the terrace you can see the beauty of the Toros Mountains and the Mediterranean Ocean.
We look forward to welcoming you to the warm atmosphere of the White Garden Pansiyon.
You can rent a car here!
From 3 to 6 days car rental costs 30 Euros per day.
From 7 to 13 days car rental costs 26 Euros per day.
From 14 and more days car rental costs 23 Euros per day.
Our prices include taxes, insurance, road asistances and free km.. We offer customers the very best insurance with our New Brand Model (FIAT OR RENAULT CLİO) airconditioned rental cars and reasonable prices. Knowing that you have good insurance will make your journey through Turkey more enjoyable and worry free.
*What To Do in Antalya?
Antalya offers a number of activities relevant to most travellers. There are rafting tours, traditional Turkish Hamam's, English cinemas, internet cafe's, book shops, boat and yacht tours, billiards, bowling halls, water parks and daily tours (Perge, Aspendos, Termessos, Waterfalls etc.), an array of shopping opportunities, including a daily Bazaar.
62nd JUNIOR CHAMBER INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS 5 - 11 NOVEMBER 2007, ANTALYA
* 5.000 PEOPLE EXPECTED
* BOOK YOUR STAY WITH US BEFORE WE RUN OUT OF SPACE Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Ar condicionado
- Berços disponíveis
- Cofre de segurança
- luz de leitura
- Sala de reuniões
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>