Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
More than just a place to stay, our newly renovated historic building, awarded with Qualmark 5 star silver sustainable business award, is the preferred stop for travellers and young adventurers wanting high quality, affordable rooms, a great vibe and our million-dollar harbour views. We offer accommodation for the solo traveller, the holiday maker and groups. We have a great variety of rooms available from shared dorm rooms to private rooms both with shared facilities or with ensuite bathrooms and we even have our own section suitable for groups up to 30+ where you have your own lounge, kitchen and bathroom facilities.
We also offer our guests help with finding local and seasonal jobs to save up for their travels.
We want you to have the best accommodation experience in New Zealand by making our home your home. We offer you a safe and fun environment to set base and we strive to minimise harm to our planet in all that we do. Our vibe is your tribe.
Come and make our destination part of your journey too.
All twin/double rooms come with duvets, (dorm beds do not, but duvets are available on request & towels can be hired for $2each).
Check in is 2pm (however you may arrive earlier as we can store your luggage, but your room may not be ready) and the front door is closed at 9pm.
Check out 10am. You are more than welcome to stay and use the facilities until 2pm, we do charge a day rate of $10pp if you wish to stay in the hostel (not in the room) after 10am until 2pm. After that you will need to pay for another night.
We also have FREE onsite internet and FREE WIFI available.
All guests require valid photo identification (passport, drivers license, 18+ card) and valid credit card details on registering into the hostel. Please make sure you ALL have this to avoid disappointment.
We are situated at 105 the Strand on the waterfront in Tauranga CBD. The local bus stop and intercity bus stop is right around the corner from the backpackers.
Please note, we do charge a 50% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit for bookings over the holidays; Christmas, New Years, Easter, Labour weekend and also for bookings over the period of Bay Dreams Festival and One Love Festival.
A 2% surcharge for credit card payments will be apply. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Quadro de emprego
- Sala Comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>