Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
A unique world of facilities, boon essential and extra ordinary. Walisons hotel conveniently places you right on the banks of Dal lake, indulged with comforts and conveniences. Our hotel definitely serves as a royal locale for the business and holiday travelers.
The location also makes every other corner of Srinagar easily accessible. We offer rooms with many dihis is a hotel with 17 rooms with 2 dormitories. One is a male only dorm and one female only dorm . Each dorm has a connected bathroom . The property is located just 50 meters from the Dal Lake which is the city center as well. There is a restaurant at the property itself where you can have all your meals. We have hot/cold water available 24x7 and room service as well.
We have a private garden as well where you can sit and enjoy.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours 09:00-23:00.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes not included . 1000-2499 INR, 12% tax; 2500-7499 INR, 18% tax; over 7500 INR, 28% tax.
8. Breakfast not included. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Lençóis incluídos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- TV a cabo
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Caixa Eletronico
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviço de fax
- Serviço de Quarto (Horario limitado)
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Refeições disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>