Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Wake up to the sound of the seagulls or tui and head down the hill for a walk or run along Onetangi Beach. End up at a local beachside café, restaurant or shop for refreshments or a meal. Enjoy a stroll to a number of Waiheke Island vineyards.
We have comfortable beds, a fully equipped kitchen, a BBQ deck and a huge lawn overlooking the ocean.
*Please note that under the current COVID-19 Protection Framework a Vaccine Pass is required for all guests over the age of 12 years & 3 months. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Quadro de emprego
- Sala Comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>