Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Here you will find a peaceful place, delicious Bedouin food, picturesque desert, gorgeous sunsets and nights under full stars, perfect and genuine desert experience to be discovered!
All rooms are connected to wifi plus a morning breakfast will be included
You can also walk a big rock from the back of our tent to see sunrise/sunset (free), just takes 2 minutes to get there.
Our staff will be waiting at the wadi rum rest house in the village (inside wadi rum protected area) when you arrive. Please be sure to indicate your time of arrival so that we know when to pick you up.
Our camp is about 8km from Wadi Rum Village. A tour such as 4x4 jeep, camel tours, mountain climbing, hiking, sleeping in the cave, e.t.c could be booked with us, our rates are highly competitive plus a special discount rate will be given to our guests.
eg, our camel ride one hour only cost 15 JD each while jeep tour around the desert for two hours only about 20 JD each.
Wadi Rum Fire Camp Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 1 days before arrival.
Check-in from 14:00 to 21: 00.
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash or PayPal.
Reception open from 8:00 to 21:00 .
Extra Policies from Property:
We serve an all-you-can-eat continental dinner with an additional for 10 JD per person, please email us prior before arrival if you need this.
If you stay with us without a tour booking, there will be a one time pick up fee for 20JD extra surcharge per jeep (up to 6 people) from the wadi rum village to our camp during check-in and check-out period - this pick up fee will only be waived if you decided to get a tour with us. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Máquina de lavar loiça
- Acesso à Internet
- Check-in/out expresso
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de lavandaria
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>