Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Accommodation includes luxurious en-suite private rooms as well as dormitory beds for the more budget conscious. Our dining room has been built using traditional techniques by local craftsmen and is based on building styles found in the area around the lake. The warm and friendly staff, drawn from the local people, can help you with all your arrangements whether for boat trips to the floating markets, the villages on the lake shores, a car to historic Taung Gyi or your onward travel.
But if you feel like a break from the sightseeing, The Grand has a delightful swimming pool with sun-loungers where you can while away the sunny afternoons. Nyaung Shwe itself has a great selection of restaurants and bars, just a short walk or taxi ride away, ranging from the plush international kitchens to the cosy and local. Food in town reflects the complex yet delightful ethnic mix in the area with menus offering dishes from the Intha, Shan, Taungyo, Pa-O, Danu, Kayah, Danaw and Bamar communities.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours 06:00-22:00.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast included.
9. Curfew: guests should be quiet after 24:00. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Piscina exterior
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviço de correio
- Serviço de Quarto (Horario limitado)
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Mini Bar
- Máquina de chá/café
- mesa de bilhar
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>