Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Everyone is welcome
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
In Juan's house (Villa Las Arecas) you will enjoy a unique environment, the guest rooms in the backyard of the house provide you with great independence, tranquility, privacy, surrounded by a beautiful orchard and all this without ruling out that you are in the center of the town just three minutes walk from the main square, bus stop, bars, restaurants and nightclubs. An excellent place to rest, read your travel guide or start an adventure in the Valley.
Visitors are welcomed with a delicious mango juice or a Creole coffee, they inform you about what to do in Viñales and the different options depending on your preferences, whether it is to enter the valley to learn local traditions from a native or discover magnificent areas and places for your travel photos. From the house they help you book horseback riding tours, walks, climbing, bicycles, taxis and everything you need to make your stay unforgettable.
In the accommodation they have implemented a daily cleaning and disinfection protocol for the rooms and surroundings to maintain hygienic-sanitary measures to prevent COVID-19.
- In the common spaces, you must use a sanitary mask to prevent the spread of diseases in case of any symptoms, communicate it to the hosts.
The rooms are spacious, comfortable, ventilated, well lit and safe with capacity for four people in each. They have a portal with metal furniture, inside two double beds in each room, bedding, blankets, air conditioning, fan, refrigerator, nightstand, coat hanger, fire alarm and private bathroom with: sink, towels, soap, toilet. , shower, hot and cold water all the time.
The house is located on Adela Azcuy street, a very safe area just a few minutes walk from the main square. Through the side corridor you access the back patio where the rooms are located. Two in a bungalow facing the orchard and another on the second level of the main house with a balcony to the terrace, all rooms are independent. The total capacity is twelve guests, since there are three rooms with a capacity of four people each.
Breakfasts, lunches or dinners are made in the terrace area, they can be requested from the day before and you specify the desired time so that they have everything ready.
The hosts of the house Gladys and Juan, speak Spanish and a little English, they are available whenever you need it, with the aim of making your stay in Viñales unforgettable.
Upon arrival there is always a host to greet you and give you the keys to your room.
You will have access to the property through a gate in the side corridor, during the day it is kept open and at night it will be closed, you can access with your key.
On the terrace you can access internet services via WI-FI without having to go to a public park. In Cuba, the company ETECSA, through its network of commercial offices, sells internet access cards at a cost of 25cup per hour. At home you have the advantage that with just one card all the devices connected to the network will have access to the internet simultaneously, something that is not allowed in public places.
In case you need anything during your stay we will be available to help you with everything.
Where are you going to be:
The accommodation is located in the historic center of the town in a quiet, safe and very central area. There is no on-site parking, but cars are safely parked on public roads.
How to move:
The urban area of the town of Viñales is small, which makes it easy to move around the town. In the surroundings towards the main street you will find restaurants, bars and cafes with different options. In the main street you can find the square, churches, nightclubs, shops, banks, ATMs, bus stop, telecommunications office (ETECSA), post office, house of culture, museum, art galleries, medical clinic, fuel station; all easily accessible on foot.
For tourist places in nature such as Mural de la prehistoria (4km), Canopy (6km), Proyecto Raíces (6km), Gran caverna Santo Tomas (18km), Mirador del Valle (4km), Cueva del indio (8km), Palenque of the Cimarrones (6km) among others, you will need a means of transportation. From the center a bus called Bustour Viñales takes you to these places, at different times of the day, you can also do this tour by bicycle, taxi or horse cart without having to depend on a schedule. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Berços disponíveis
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Terraço ao ar livre
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Check-in/out expresso
- câmbio de moedas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Shuttle Bus
- Mini Bar
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>