Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Looking for group bookings. We can accommodated up to 37 people in quality room at competitive prices. Contact us here in Novi Sad Serbia fir the best price on group accommidation.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Varad Inn Hostel, is located in an original baroque style building that was built in 1714 at the foot of the Petrovaradin Fortress. VARAD INN is a hostel which features modern facilities to ensure all guests a safe, clean and comfortable stay.
Every room has its own separate bathroom (en suite) with hot water, high pressure shower, sink and toilet. All our room are new, carefully designed and completely air-conditioned. This kind of quality and comfort in a hostel is rare not only in Novi Sad and Serbia but world wide.Our private internal garden is available only to our guests and it is the ideal place to relax. You can read or chat undisturbed while lounging under our old fig tree. We offer: free high speed WI-FI, bathrooms in all rooms, full air conditioning, lighting for each bed.
Varad Inn Hostel and Cafe Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
This property only accepts cash payment.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Bookings made for certain dates and non refundable bookings will require credit card CVC code to be provided to the hostel
24 hr reception may be limited due to Covid19 Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de limpeza
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>