Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
A/Pour tout séjour inférieur ou égal à 3 nuitées, les conditions d'annulation sont les suivantes :
Avant J-30 : 10% du prix du séjour
J-30 à J-21 : 30% du prix du séjour
J-20 à J-14 : 50% du prix du séjour
J-13 à J-4 : 75% du prix du séjour
A compter de J-3 : 100% du prix du séjour
B/Pour tout séjour supérieur à 3 nuitées, les conditions d'annulation sont les suivantes :
Avant J-30 : 10% du prix du séjour
J-30 à J-21 : 50% du prix du séjour
J-20 à J-14 : 75% du prix du séjour
A compter de J-13 : 100% du prix du séjour
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The establishment offers countless possibilities. From here, guests can discover both the fabulous beauty of the seaside and the vineyards in the back country of Varois. The hotel is situated in the shopping area in La Valette.
Comprising a total of 42 rooms, this air-conditioned, family-friendly hotel welcomes guests into a reception hall with 24-hour check-in and check-out service. Ideal for business or leisure travellers, the hotel offers a cloak room, breakfast room, conference facilities, Internet access, garage and a car park.
Check in time 04 pm
Check out time 11 am
Cancellation Policy 1 day
We accept credit card as payment upon arrival (CB, Visa, Master Card, American express)
Breakfast not included
All taxes are included except local city tax Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- WiFi Gratís
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Ar condicionado
- Berços disponíveis
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Piscina exterior
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Acesso à Internet
- Centro de empresas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Serviço de fax
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>