Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
~ 14 days before arrival : free
~ 7 days before arrival : 20% of room rate
~ 3 days before arrival : 30% of room rate
~ arrival date : 50% of room rate
No show : charge whole rate
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The operating slogan of “Your home away from home” has created a myriad of stories over the past few years as the home of many “ULTARI” families around the world. We will dissolve 7 years of know-how in Changdeokgung Palace and provide the best facilities and services, and will lead the hostel trend of the global city Seoul.
The reason why you should find”ULTARI HOSTEL” is as follows.
Exceptional location: Jongno 3-ga station, Anguk station 5 minutes, Airport limousine bus #6011 Changdeokgung stop 2 minutes, UNESCO World Heritage Jongmyo, Changdeokgung 2 minutes.
Clean facilities: Renovated in May 2018, it boasts clean and comfortable facilities at hotel level.
Coffee & Bar: There is a coffee bar designed to let travelers enjoy and meet new people. Of course, our guests are offered discounts to enjoy inexpensively.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 15:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00
4. Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
5. Reception working hours: 8am to 11pm.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast included.
9. No pets.
10. Curfew: Guests should be quiet after 24:00. After 11pm, the main door will be closed, so guests should press password. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Máquina de lavar
- Sala Comum
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviço de correio
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>