Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation minimum 7 days before arrival day. More then 7days, we charge full price.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Get away from the noises, traffic jams, stuffy streets of the Ubud Town. Only 5 minutes by walk from Ubud main street, you will have chances to stay in a place that surrounding by rice field. Becoming a person who explore the wilderness and natural beauty of real life in Ubud. Moreover, nothing can compare a spectacular view from our balcony at sunrise time, when the sun up among rice field's sky.
Ubud Rice Field House provides dorm room as well as private room. Free wifi features the whole property.
Come and join us! Nature and adventure await!
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival.
2. Check in from 13:00 to 18:00, please send email to us in event of late check-in
3. Check out before 11:00 am.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours 08:00-21:00.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast included.
9. No pets. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Piscina exterior
- Sala Comum
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>