Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
As of October 15th, 2021, only guests who have been partially or fully vaccinated will be able to stay at our hostel.
As of November 15th, 2021, only guests who have been fully vaccinated will be able to stay at our hostel.
We will ask guests to show proof of vaccination at check-in.
- About Unplan Shinjuku -
Unplanned Travel - Traveling by instinct
Unplanned Encounter - Unexpected encounters
Unplanned Landscape - Unforeseen scenery
Opened March, 2019 After the success of UNPLAN in Kagurazaka, we are happy to announce the opening of our second location in Shinjuku!
Located in the heart of Shinjuku, our hostel brings to you a space where anyone can sit back and relax, whether they are new to, revisiting, or residing in Japan.
The city of Shinjuku is a perfect mix of bustling urban and intermingled cultural diversity.
The coloration of downtown, an intersection of various information, constant lively motion...
Why not start your exciting, highly anticipated Japan trip with UNPLAN Shinjuku?
- Safety Measures in Place for Guests -
?Confirming the physical condition and previous international travel history of each guest during the time of check in.
?Following social distancing procedures by keeping distance between beds currently being used by guests in dormitory rooms.
?Consulting with guests who are not feeling well and checking their temperature.
?Providing accurate information regarding infectious diseases to overseas guests. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Máquina de lavar loiça
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Utensílios de cozinha
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Toalhas para alugar
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>