Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Total price fee for cancellation
I wish to see any type of group, but i hope to meet well organized and polite people!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
UFO Hostel is located near Pushkinskaya / Zvenigorodskaya metro station and only 100m from the Oceanarium. The hostel is situated between Vitebskiy and Moskovskiy (main) railway stations and just within walking distance from Nevsky Prospect and all the main sights. There are plenty of cafes, restaurants and shops near by.
UFO Hostel offers comfortable dorm rooms as well as the private room. The hostel provides guests with free linen and towel change. There is
hot water without shutdowns and fully equipped kitchen with TV. There is a mini-library at the hostel and there is an iron, hair dryer, washing machine for the guests to use. There is free high-speed internet and 24-hour reception desk with administrator and security. The guests are provided with a key card for entrance and exit from the hostel, map of St. Petersburg and they can enjoy free tea and biscuits. There is free parking in the yard.
UFO Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out till 12:00
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
24 hours reception.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Máquina de lavar
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>