Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
All the air-conditioned rooms come with a microwave, stove and fridge. En suite bathrooms are equipped with a shower.
Surrounded by eateries and local shops, it also provides luggage storage and local tour information.
Twin Rabbit Hostel is a 10-minute walk from the Airport Limousine Bus Stop and within a 10-minute walk from the youthful and lively Hongik University Area.
It is a 10-minute drive from Shinchon and Ihwa Women's University Street. Myeongdong and Namdaemun is a 20-minute drive away.
Things to note:
This property has a 1 day cancellation policy.
Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Easy to get travel information
We run a travel agency as well. For your convenience, we can help you book flights and Korean domestic tour: such as the DMZ tour or a Seoul city tour.
You can enjoy an exciting Korean experience.
(We can reserve tours of Korea Demilitarized zone(DMZ), Panmunjeom, Daily City Tour &Cultural Tour. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Máquina de lavar
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- câmbio de moedas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Toalhas para alugar
- Máquinas de venda automática
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>