Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of No Show or Cancellation made later than 48 h before check in date we will charge for the first night. We don't refund the deposit.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
- An unbeatable location: Florianska is Krakow's most famous street. The hostel is a 10 minute walk from the train station, and a 2 minute walk from Krakow's famous Main Market Square!
- The layout of the hostel means that the rooms are well separated from the common areas, so any parties will not disturb those wanting a good night's sleep!
- The main common room is equipped with a plasma TV, DVD player, surround-sound stereo, and loads of books and dvds.
- Our guests can use our fully-equipped kitchen, so you can cook your own food whenever you want.
- To ensure a comfortable stay we offer free luggage storage, free lockers and padlocks (that are available for rent for a refundable deposit of 10PLN), and the reception is open 24 hours!
- There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hostel.
- Our knowledgeable receptionists that will go out of their way to may your stay as enjoyable as possible. Apart from free maps and tourism advise, you can also book Auschwitz and Salt Mine tours, and much more!
Please note before you book:
- guest under the age of 18 have to stay in private rooms, if they travel alone or with other underage people. If they travel with an adult they can stay in dormitories
- dormitories and private rooms are located in two buildings on The Florianska Street (main building where the reception is located- no 29 and the building across the street- no 24). Keep that in mind if you come with big group
- we are situated on The Florianska Street- the most famous and busiest street in The Old Town which means that it gets noisy during the day as well as the night- we can't help the noise coming from the street or nearby pubs.
- we respect people's right to sleep however we are a hostel which means that most of our guests are young and outgoing people so keep in mind that they can make some noise during night hostel.
We hope to see you in Tutti Frutti very soon! Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Caixa Eletronico
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Máquina de chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Sala de jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>