Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We also serve buffet breakfast which use ingredients from Tokushima.
Turn Table Hostel is in Shibuya!(13 mins from Shibuya station/4 mins from Shinsen Station).Also you can enjoy walking to Daikanyama(18 mins) and Ebisu/Harajuku(30 mins).
You can easily access from Narita and Haneda airport using train or limousine bus.
Supermarket 1 mins
Convenience store 4 mins
Room Type and capacity
Single Room(Semi-Double Bed)×2
Economy Single Room(Semi-Double Bed)×6
Group Dorm(Semi-Double Bed×2+extra bed×1)×2
Mixed Dorm Bunk Bed(8 people)×2
Mixed Dorm Bunk Bed(12 people)×1
Female Dorm Bunk Bed(12 people)×1
Terrace Suite Room(Double Bed×2+Semi-Double Bed×2+Sofa bed+extra bed)×1
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Sala Comum
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Laundry Facilities
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- Ultimo check out
- Meals available
- Máquina de chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Limite de Idade
- Cartões de crédito aceites
- Sem recolher obrigatório
- Não fumadores
- IVA Incluído
Tenha em atenção
When you request to leave your luggage before check in, it is possible anytime.
2. Check-out time: by 11:00
3. Reception hour: 24h
4. Payment: cash (JPY) or credit cards (Visa, Master, and Amex,JCB)
5. Cancellation policy:
(1) 3 days(or more) before Arrival Date：free
(2) 2 days before Arrival Date: 30 ％
(3) 1 day before arrival dae: 50%
(4) on the day or No Show: 100 %
6. Age restriction: over 15 years old for dormitory. No restriction for private rooms.
7. No smoking
8. Pets are not allowed.
9. Tax is included.
10. Breakfast is included.
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>