Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Please note that as a hostel intended for travelers, we are unable to accommodate residents of the Portland/Vancouver Metro area. Government-issued ID showing residence outside of this area is required upon check-in.
-A lodging tax of 15.3% will be added to all overnight fees on arrival.
-Cancellation policy: We have a five-day cancellation policy. In case of a late cancellation or no show, you will be charged the first night of the stay
-Please follow the directions that will be sent via email for check-in. Check-in anytime after 8am on the day of your scheduled arrival.
-Free DIY pancake breakfast provided, free coffee, free tea.
Come join us for a truly Portland hostel experience - different from the big chain hostel experience - where our staff remembers you by name. We want your experience in Portland to be awesome. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagem
- Internet café
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>