Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The position is strategic: halfway between Trastevere, a typical district of Rome unique in its kind and the Janiculum, from which you can enjoy one of the most suggestive panoramas of Rome.
Trastevere & Gianicolo Sweet Rest has themed rooms, to better respond to different customer needs. At our facility, the Wifi connection is free, all rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with internet access (Netflix, etc.) and a safe and a welcome kit with coffee, tea, croissants, rusks and jam.
The common corner is equipped with a capsule coffee machine, kettle, microwave, hob, fridge, dishwasher.
Trastevere & Gianicolo Sweet Rest Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.50 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
No Reception the property will contact you to know the hour of your arrival. You must provide them the arrival time and a phone number to contact you.
Non smoking. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Máquina de lavar
- Máquina de lavar loiça
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Check-in/out expresso
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>