Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group bookings are required to give 7 days notice of cancellation to avoid penalty charges and a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the booking value is required when the booking is made. Group bookings are defined by 10 or more people.Reducing the number of nights of a booking while checking in may result in penalty charges.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Credit card details entered when making a booking will be validated – if the details provided are incorrect the booking may be removed from our system.
Check-in time is between 1pm – 10pm. If you anticipate an arrival later than 10pm please contact us and we will provide you with late arrival instructions that enable you to self check-in at any hour.
Check-out of your room by 10am please but you are welcome to stay on the premises until your onward transport departs.
No key deposit is taken but management reserve the right to charge $15 for failure to return your room key.
No responsibility is taken for guests personal property left on the premises, secure storage is available upon request.
Management reserve the right to take action in the event of unruly behavior – property damage, theft, inappropriate behavior may require those concerned to leave the premises.
No smoking inside (outside designated smoking areas only).
Pickups are available by advance notice but not later than 9pm. Returns to onward departures are at specific times and must be pre-arranged.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Tombstone Motel Lodge & Backpackers Picton offer a unique experience for everyone of all ages. Our fully insulated, warm and modern accommodation provides guests with a variety of rooms from private to shared facilities. Apartment, Motel rooms, Queen en-suites, Queen and twin rooms with shared bathrooms and Dorms. This affordable/budget accommodation makes it ideal for families, couples, or the solo traveler. Group bookings are welcome.
We can also book your wine tour or trip in the Queen Charlotte Sounds.
In the lodge a separate communal area, you can enjoy a game of table tennis, game of pool, work out in our gym or just simply chat while taking in the harbour/mountain views from our balcony. We provide the following free... breakfast... toast and fresh hot cheese scones with hot drinks available throughout your stay. Also free is the spa, bike usage,unlimited wifi, and transfer shuttle by prior arrangement. We are the closest accommodation provider for all users of the Bluebridge ferry. Tombstone is also a 10 minute walk to the town centre.
Resident pets include birds, cats, dog and a goat. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- banheira aquecida
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Sala Comum
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Shuttle Bus
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- mesa de bilhar
- Sala de jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>