Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Within this natural enclave, you will find our facilities where guests and travelers will find comfortable rooms at a very good price, as well as kitchen and shared bathrooms with excellent maintenance.
We are located in Playa Venao a few meters from the break of the wave. Near our position there are several restaurants. In addition, there are several nature reserves
We offer various types of accommodations that will suit and satisfy the wishes and needs of any type of traveler and guests. We offer dorms for four people as well as private accommodation options ranging from couple or two friends traveling together to groups of three people or families of three members.
Tipi Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 08:00.
Check out from 08:00 to 12:30 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - 10.00%
Breakfast not included.
The reception is open from 08.00 to 22.00
No curfew. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Piscina exterior
- Playground para crianças
- Sala Comum
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Refeições disponíveis
- Futebol de mesa
- mesa de bilhar
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>