Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Everything about accommodation is handcrafted in our own unique design. Add a bit of color and explore all the sights right from your room because each wall tells a different historical story.
Designed for simplicity and focused on what you truly need. By keeping in mind straightforwardness and importance of privacy, every aspect of our rooms is designed in in pursuit of functionality combined with industrial chic decor. Enjoy your private space, so much more awaits you after.
All our rooms are air-conditioned and decorated in industrial chic design. They feature private bathroom, plasma TV, writing desk, wardrobe, safe, minibar and complimentary fast wi-fi.
Timeout Heritage Hotel Zagreb Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash (kuna), credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.65 HRK per person per night
Child friendly. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Sala de reuniões
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Acesso à Internet
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Refeições disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>