Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Our open basement bar, fully stocked with Soju and beer, is the perfect place to either relax after a long day exploring Seoul or to prepare for a big night out in Hongdae. Our staffs can make recommendations on the best places to go!
Traveling Alone? No problem. Every night travelers get together in our basement bar and head out to Hongdae. The staffs are even known to join in some nights.
Authentic Korean food: Join us for our weekly Friday Korean BBQ dinner with unlimited Soju and our home cooked weekday meal.
Fun Area: Time Travelers is 7-minute away from the Hongdae area which is known for its hip bars, numerous clubs, amazing food, and live street performances.
Convenient Location: Time Travelers is 5-minute away from the Hongik University Subway Station and the Airport train line (Incheon International and Gimpo Airports), Line 2 and Gyungui lines making it easy to get here with a suitcase and a great jumping off point for many other attractions in Seoul.
We provide free Wi-Fi and hair dryers. Lockers are available for a flat 1,000 won, with a deposit of 10,000 won. We also provide a laundry service for only 3,000 won. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Toalhas não incluídas
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Futebol de mesa
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>