Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
A friendly, unique and fun place to stay. With a comfortable and inviting common room, a beautiful rooftop, a well-stocked kitchen and plenty of clean and functional bathrooms. We offer a variety of room/bed choices, with privacy curtains, linen included, a reading light & charging station.
We organise daily events and activities and we help with planning your trips and tours around Faro and the rest of the Algarve.
We offer laundry facilities, cheap beer, wine, drinks and snacks at an extra cost.
Tilia Hostel - Terms & Conditions
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
This hostel does not have a 24h reception desk, please contact us for late arrivals.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
No curfew. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- City tour gratis
- Lençóis incluídos
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Ar condicionado
- Berços disponíveis
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>