Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
At this time we only accept Hen Parties if they book the venue exclusively. Sorry no Stag partied due to bad experiences with bold boys and men!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
This is perfect for hikes, there are several trails you can walk from the lodge. Or you can just relax in our bean bag room by the fire. We are only minutes away from Donard.
We are all about texture, our rooms are a treat for the fingertips as well as the eyes. Each bed is 5 star hotel grade with pocket springs and memory foam. Beautiful materials, quality linens, fixtures and fittings that were individually chosen for each room bring a boutique hotel chic to this rustic retreat. Rooms are all ensuite with superior facilities. Our venue has 7 garden cabins and can sleep up to 26 across twins, doubles, group rooms and family rooms. Cots and high chairs available upon request.
The elbowroom escape Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 13:00-15:00
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast can be booked in our onsite Restaurant.
Reception: Limited reception - agreed meeting/arrival times required.
Your credit card details will be required on arrival and held on the system to cover any damage to the property during your stay with us.
Customer who are 18 years old and under must be with adult. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar loiça
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Serviços de limpeza
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>