Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The Western Hotel has a long tradition of hospitality, enjoyed by our many guests throughout the years. A unique and friendly atmosphere allows you to feel right at home.
Among the forty rooms we have to offer are single, double, twin and family rooms, as well as a room with facilities to accommodate our wheelchair using guests. The Western Hotel offers free underground Valet Car Park for all guests.
Please note: All rooms are non-smoking.
All bookings for dates between 26th and 31st July 2016 (inclusive) are charged a non refundable deposit for the first night at the time of booking.-The total price of the first night will be charged at time of booking. In the event of cancellation payment will not be refunded, booking cannot be modified or transferred to any other dates. In case of No Show on the booked arrival day reservation will be cancelled by the Hotel at 8am of the following day and no money will be refunded and the reservation will be cancelled in full.
The Western Bar is a warm and welcoming place, traditional, friendly and renowned for the largest open traditional Irish music sessions in Galway.
There are Traditional Irish music sessions on Thursday nights from 9.30pm, a local band playing all your favourite Irish songs on Friday from 9.30, a live band on Saturdays and Sundays from 9.30pm. Our bar is unique in that it is very much a local bar, popular with Galwegians, so mingling with the local people is very easy.
A selection of delicious dishes are available from our lunch and snack menu from 12pm-5pm and from our A La Carte evening menu between 5pm and 9pm (Sundays 12pm-5pm only)
Our meals are prepared from fresh local produce by our award winning chef.
Private Bar/Dining/meeting Room:
The Western Hotel also provides a private function bar which is ideal for hosting a variety of events. The Western Bar is happy to cater for birthdays, anniversaries, retirements, engagements, office parties etc. Our party menu offers a wide variety of delicious dishes to suit all tastes and budgets.
Services and Facilities:
Child Minding services available- please request at time of booking (approx 10 per hour. Any extra can be paid on departure)
24 Hr Reception
Complimentary wireless access in the bar.
The Western Hotel offers free underground Valet Car Park for all guests. Guests checking into CityPoint Apartments are also asked to arrive for their check -in to The Western Hotel. They will be given further instructions at reception.
Directions to Hotel’s underground parking:
Arriving from any direction, follow the signs to the City Centre and Eyre Square. Once on Eyre Square, take the road exiting the square at the top right-hand corner at Richardson’s Pub. Proceed onwards on the left lane. Pass TK Maxx, Galway City Council building and The Western Hotel and take the first turn left, then left again into St. Bridget’s Place. Our underground car park is on the left, down the ramp. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>