Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Designed with backpacker budget in mind without sacrificing the facilities that connect travellers.
What do you get when staying at the Townhouse?
- Free welcome drinks daily @ sunset time - meet other travellers, share experiences & learn about the city!
- Fresh breakfast & coffee served daily by our beautiful chefs - options: vegetarian omelette with bakery toast & banana pancakes with homemade syrup.
- Swimming pool with open roof that has sun all day long & big breezy outdoor courtyard with lots of hammock space.
- Strong WIFI connection which is available throughout the whole hostel - great for facetime with family & friends.
- Weekly events such as open mic night, pre-treehouse party, beer pong & pool sessions.
- Free shuttles to The Treehouse hostel including free entry for the Friday night electronic party (normally $5)
- Happy hour daily @ the Vinyl bar equipped with record player to listen to tunes. TV for watching sporting events/films & cold drinks by the pool.
- Affordable Laundry service to get your threads smelling sweet!
- The best priced tours including - Masaya Lava tour, Laguna De Apoyo day trip, Granada Island Kayak & boat tours, Mombacho volcano & walking tours.
- Guest kitchen with enough space to cook with your new friends.
- Indoor bicycle & motorcycle parking
- Colorful artwork to admire created by past and present guests & volunteers
- A wealth of knowledge about the city & tasty restaurant recommendations.
- Great value shuttle services to help you reach your next destination.
We are located in one of the best locations of the city only 2 blocks from Central Park!,
Close by to some of the most relevant attractions such as Colonial Homes Granada, Museo del Chocolate Granada, Casa de los Tres Mundos and Puerto de Granada, among other amazing churches & interesting spots.
We have several types of accommodation options, both shared dorms (with fans) and private bedrooms (with fans) to satisfy the needs of our guests. In addition, we have several common areas where the guests can get together and exchange past experiences and future plans. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Utensílios de cozinha
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Máquina de chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>