Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
A city in Rajasthan with its own charm, Pushkar offers a unique chance to every traveler to visit the world’s only temple of the Hindu Lord Brahma. The holy town, filled with an overabundance of temples, has a lot more to offer though. The religious and mystic allure of the town is broken by the modern cafes all around the little town. And of course, there is the legendary Pushkar Fair, which is held every year in the month of November. During the Pushkar Camel fair the town is buzzing with photographers and cultural enthusiasts from all over the world - a spectacle like no other! Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Transporte ao aeroporto grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Berços disponíveis
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Piscina exterior
- Quadro de emprego
- Sala de reuniões
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- Utensílios de cozinha
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- câmbio de moedas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- mesa de bilhar
- Sala de jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>