Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any reservation made for more than 15 guests, will be considered as an order made by a Group, and therefore the following policy will apply to payment and cancellation of such a reservation made by a Group:
Upon placing the reservation, an advance payment equal to 30% of the specific Group reservation price will be paid to the Company.
At least 30 days prior the arrival date of the group (according to their reservation), the group will transfer the remaining group reservation price will be paid to the Company, meaning the remaining 70% of the Group reservation price, as well as a rooming list of the guests included in the group.
Cancellation of reservations made by a group, received by the Company at least 30 days prior their arrival date, will not impose a cancellation fee, and the Company will refund the advance payment.
Cancellation of an order made by a group received by the Company in the period between 30 days prior to arrival and up to 28 days prior to arrival will impose agreed compensation equal to 30% of the specific group. From 28 days prior to date of stay up to 21 days prior to date of stay- 50% of the booking value will be charged and in case of cancellation of the group less than 14 days prior to the date of stay until the date of stay – the group will be charged the full amount of the booking.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
- Outdoor Rooftop Terrace
- Open Lounge Area
- Kitchen and Communal Table
- Recreation / Movie Room
- Front Desk and Tour Assistance
- Internet Access
We're situated in the most central area of the city, right above the light rail stop and a short distance from many of the city's major sites and attractions. Also, we bring the local culture home through various events sharing with our guests a unique mix of traditional and contemporary Jerusalem taste.
Our selection of dorms can accommodate 8, 10 or 12 people, each with an en-suite bathroom and shower. Rooms include comfortable bunk-beds and have personal nightstands for each guest. We also have a range of private rooms, with nightstand, chest of drawers, sofa, desk and television.
The Post Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 .
Check out at 10:00 .
Taxes included for non-Israeli citizens. Israeli citizens need to pay VAT.
The reception is open 08:00-23:00?
The hostel rooms are non-smoking.
Accommodation is allowed for those aged over 18 only. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Ar condicionado
- Berços disponíveis
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Sala Comum
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Acesso à Internet
- câmbio de moedas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- mesa de bilhar
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>