Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The Melting Pot Hostel is located in the heart of Tangier's Medina. Being one of the biggest Medina of the country, it's one of the places in Tangier that attracts more the attention of its visitors.
Its history is very ancient, the occupation of its land it's testified from the antiquity.
Surrounded by walls, the Kasbah and the Medina of Tangier have many historical sites:
- 'The Big Zoco' is the main entrance door to the Medina, usually there are peasant women selling vegetables they grow themselves.
-'The Mosque of Sidi Bu Abid' with a minaret covered by beautiful polychrome ceramic.
- 'The Mendubia' was the residence of the Mendub, responsible for watching for the sultan at the foreign powers during the age in which Tangier was an international region.
- 'The Kasbah of Tangier', situated in the west of the Medina, is another place of great interest. Here is located the 'Dar el Makzen', the ancient palace of the Governor, built by the order of Mulay Ismail in the XVII century. Now it is the seat of the Museum of Moroccan Arts, which rooms surround a beautifully tiles decorated courtyard, and where you can admire objects coming from all Morocco: carpets, jewels, ceramic tiles, fabrics and textiles, among others. There is also a part surrounded by the historical walls, which is the most elevated point of the city.
At the end there is a spectacular viewpoint from which you can see the Gibraltar Strait...a phenomenal view.
It is a Dar, that is a traditional Moroccan house. There is a big kitchen, computers at your disposal, free wi-fi everywhere in the hostel, a little bar, two terraces with view over the Medina's roofs, the best place to meet other travellers, have breakfast, read a book, or try some typical Moroccan plates cooked by our neighbour. We have a safe storage for your luggage at check-out day. Breakfast and of course sheets are included in the price. We also have free maps of the city, board games, and the best information and recommendations about Tangier.
Our rooms are all very spacious, of 4, 6, or 8 beds, or doubles. Each has new and comfortable beds and individual security lockers. Cleanliness is a very important issue for us.
We have hairdryers and reading lights at your disposal.
We collaborate with different companies of the city so you can get the best prices if you want to do activities such as kite-surfing, windsurfing, diving, excursions in the mountains or to virgin beaches, horse-riding, parachute, etc...
Our staff speaks many languages, some better than others... We can help you in English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Italian. You will find at your disposal someone of the staff the 24 hours for anything you may need.
See you soon in Tangier! Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Chuveiros de água quente
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- câmbio de moedas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Toalhas para alugar
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>