Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
You came to the right place if you want an unforgettable stay in New Zealand's buzzing capital. After a day of travelling, discovering and getting to know other cultures, we want you to feel at home in a stylish, relaxing and clean environment. Enjoy the view of Cuba Street from the rooftop terrace, or swap stories with your new friends over a coffee.
We offer our guests free unlimited WiFi. Every bed has it's own power plug, light and locker. Towels are available on request. Our staff can help you with planning and booking your further journey around New Zealand.
We value creating a social and warm environment throughout the common and living areas, the rooftop terrace and outdoor spaces.
Important notice - Pānui - regarding Covid-19:
Everyone who arrives in New Zealand after 1:00 am on Monday 16 March must self-isolate for 14 days. The Marion Hostel is not an appropriate please to self-isolate. If you require self-isolation but are holding a booking with us, you won't be able to stay with us unfortunately. Please contact us before your arrival! Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
2º Melhor, Vencedores por Continente Oceania
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>