Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Our building consists of two facilities: on the second floor of our building is The Hanazono Inn at The Limelight Kyoto, which is our premium, cozy hostel exclusive to women ages 18 and older. Inside the dormitory area are bunk beds and personal cabins with light-blocking curtains, and our bathroom area is stocked with salon-grade hairdryers and other hair tools. When you’re in the commons area, you can cook, eat, and then mingle while sitting in a hammock, if you like!
Our other facility is located on the third floor of our building, which is called The Apartment Hotel at The Limelight Kyoto, because our entire building was refurbished from a former apartment building. This is a great option for families looking to have their own personal kitchen space and privacy.
Hanazono is a great part of Kyoto to make your home base for travel around Kansai and western Japan. Locally, Hanazono boasts a down-to-earth and at-home atmosphere with family-run stores, restaurants, and pubs. Downstairs is a drugstore for anything you need during your stay, and right next to Hanazono Station is a 24-hour convenience store along with a supermarket. We also provide an English map of the surrounding area and those hidden gems that are around our building.
We try to show everyone a good time in Hanazono and welcome everyone with open arms. We’ve taken small groups of our guests to our local favorite pub and also hold activities like Japanese classes for our foreign guests and expats who are residing in the area.
What you can expect when you stay here:
・Free Wi-Fi throughout the entire building
・Free security locker in your bed for your small valuables
・A security lock for your large luggage (1,000 security deposit required – you’ll get it back when you return the lock)
・Light-blocking privacy curtain for your bed
・Salon-grade professional hairdryers and hair tools free for use from 7am – 12am daily
・Full-sized refrigerator and freezer to store your food or leftover meals
・Fully-equipped kitchen with cookware, cooking utensils, oil, and seasoning
・Free coffee and tea・Microwave and toaster oven
・Cozy communal lounge room with hammocks
・Private shower rooms (only accessible by card key)
・Private bathtub (300 charge)
・Free luggage storage before check-in and after check-out on the same day
・Check-in from 4-10pm *Check-in is available until 10pm.
・Front desk open from 9am – 10pm
・In-house customizable breakfast sandwiches available from 9-11am starting at 550
・Free English maps of the vicinity to take with you
・100 off bicycle rentals at La Bicyclette Shimizu by showing your room key (closed on Thursdays)
***In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Lençóis incluídos
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Telefones de cartão
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Ultimo check out
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>