Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
We have a cafeteria with WiFi serving Finnish food and pastries, Finnish shop, large communal areas and an outdoor terrace.
The accommodation includes sheets, towels, and currently breakfast packs on request (included in the room rate) .
The Church hosts various events including Church services, Toddler groups, concerts and Fairs. All events end by 10pm. You are free to take part in activities, but do not have to.
Reception open Tue-Fri 8am-18pm, Sat&Sun 8am-15pm, Mondays reception closed. Arrivals outside reception opening hours can be arranged by request in advance, but this will incur extra costs: Tue-Thu after closure door opening fee £20. Fridays to Sundays, and Mondays after closure opening fee is £50.
Check-in from 13pm, Check-out by 11am. Contact reception if you prefer earlier check-in, sometimes this can be arranged.
Cancellation policy is 2 days in advance.
We accept payment by cash & credit card
Key deposit £20.00, to be paid in cash, returned on return of the room key.
Taxes are included
Breakfast is included
Under 18's must be accompanied by responsible adult. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Lençóis incluídos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Flexible NRR
- Quadro de emprego
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Máquina de chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>