Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If there is a no show the deposit fee will not be returned
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security Deposit of the first 2 nights
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The Community is made by surfers that want to share their passion, a place to share knowledge, experiences, stories and good vibrations. We want your stay to be memorable!
The Community Surf Hostel is a comfortable guest house prepared with everything you need for a beach holiday.
The house has 2 twin rooms with sea view, a double room ensuite, 3 shared rooms for boys and girls, living room with a fire place, a fully equiped kitchen and a big garden with bbq and a chill hammock area. Free wifi, cable tv and parking are also available.
By walking distance you have some of the best sea food restaurants, a small supermarket, fresh bread and coffee shops.
10 min from the best surf spots of Portugal, Coxos, The Reef and Cave. 20min from Ribeira D'Ilhas
We offer surf lessons, yoga, massages, Sup Paddle and daily surf reports on request.
- Free private parking
- Free wifi
- Garden with bbq
- Daily surf reports
- Fully equipped community kitchen-Due to the covid-19 the commune kitchen is not available for the moment.
- Hostel Activities
- Restaurant tour
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00 .
Check out between 8.30 am to 11 am
Late check-in from 20:00 to 22:00 carries a surcharge of EUR 10. Late arrivals between 22:00 and midnight carry a surcharge of EUR 20. No arrival is possible after midnight.
If you late check out after 12h00 an additional half night will be charged. You can always leave your bags with us if you need.
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
Breakfast is not included due to Covid-19.
kitchen is not available due to the Covid-19
No pets allowed.
Towels and keys have a €15.00 deposit on check in and returned when you check out after the keys and towels are returned.
The Hostel is environmentally friendly, among other things we are concerned with water consumption so please remember to save water whenever possible. When you need to change your towel you can ask at the reception.
No outsiders are allowed to enter the hostel premises, any non-registered guest without staff permission will be asked to leave.
Silence hours are from 22h00 to 08h00
The Hostel is not responsible for your belongings left in room or any common areas. The Hostel is not responsible for any theft or physical or material damage by negligence or carelessness of the guests.
No smoking inside the hostel, smoking is allowed in the garden or terrace.
The use of the kitchen by guests is free, but with the condition that always leave as found.
Any complaints or needs please direct to reception or staff.
Please arrange the cars in order to facilitate the passage of all vehicles. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Sala Comum
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de limpeza
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>