Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
If the weather is good, you can enjoy a hot coffee or a cold beer at the tables on the deck, which at night is lit with colorful party lights. We are proud to offer you a home away from home atmosphere. We have a lavishly filled mini bar offering you cheap drinks all through the day.
What you definitely do not want to miss is our free, totally amazing buffet breakfast: soft boiled eggs, a variety of cold meats and cheeses, freshly baked rolls and croissants, bacon, muesli, fruit, typical Dutch cookies, ginger cake, fresh veggies, juice, tea, coffee... and much more.
A super central location just a 10 minute stroll into the main town square, Central Station and The Red Light District. It's time to shop, explore and adventure in Amsterdam. With breathtaking views of the city, come and stay somewhere a little different. NEMO Science Museum is just a 4 minute walk and the Maritime History Museum is 550 metres from The Cabin.
Reception is open from 8:00 until 20:00 and our friendly and multilingual team lives onboard - feel free to ask us for any tips or recommendations about Amsterdam and its surroundings. We bet that we can hook you up with the most amazing secrets of our town!
The Cabin Amsterdam is a classic boat hotel, floating on the quiet, yet extremely central waters of Oosterdok. From here you can enjoy the sun setting behind Nicholas Church and mirroring on the canals. We have different kinds of private rooms. From our romantic private rooms to our larger ones with 4 beds. We offer free WiFi, free coffee, tea and stroopwafels (typical Dutch cookies) all day long and a serve the most amazing rich buffet breakfast which is included in your price. Music will be playing to assure a homely atmosphere. Our cabins are cozy and charming, plus each of them is equipped with private toilet and shower, a closet, bed lights and electric sockets to charge devices.
We welcome groups, backpackers and all traveling friends. If you're looking for a prime location and to have the experience of a lifetime, climb aboard The Cabin! We look forward to meeting you. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>