Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Located on the A528 in the quaint town of Burlton providing direct access to both Shrewsbury and Ellesmere, the Burlton Inn is ideally situated for a stay in the Shropshire Countryside. Birmingham City Centre and the town of Telford are around 30 miles away and can be accessed by car or by train from Shrewsbury Train Station.
All six rooms have recently been refreshed and restored to provide comfortable, contemporary accommodation with distinct modern amenities, including free Wi-Fi, LCD TVs and a fully stocked hospitality tray. The double and twin rooms are spacious and inviting with warm colours, crisp white linen and comfortable furnishings and the elegant 4 poster room offers added luxury for a special occasion or romantic break.
The Burlton Inn's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards. (Jcb, Solo, Debit Cards, Laser, Switch, Diners Club, Maestro, Visa, Ec-Card, Mastercard, Visa Electron)
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Early Check in or Late Check out can be possible, but with a charge of £10.00.
Pet friendly. Pet Policy - Pets are charged £5.00 per night.
Children’s cots/cribs are available at a cost of £5.00 per night.
Extra Beds are available for Children /Adults.
Children are charged as adults from the age of 5 years old. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Berços disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>