Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Indeed, Ohana Suite is simply fantastic not only about the strategic location in Golden Triangle of Kuala Lumpur, more importantly the friendly and helpful service which definitely more than a basic three star hotel.
And now in 2015, Ohana Suite proudly to present its first backpacker hostel, Twenty5 by Ohana. While lodging at this wonderful property, guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi in all rooms, car park and daily breakfast.
The host of Ohana is a food hunter and we would like to share Malaysia food culture to others traveller. We hope every guest can bring his/her own county one pack of instant noodle and exchange with us.
***Property Policies and Conditions***
1).3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2).Check in after 2pm and check out before 12 noon.
3).We accept credit card and cash payment upon arrival.
4).Please note that this property is an independently operated by individual owner. It is a private unit of vacation home and the reception counter is at level 25 of the building. Otherwise, the owner will arrange a session of ‘Meet & Greet’ for key handover and familiarization of the property. Guests will have access to owner’s contact details in case of any query of the property.
5) Please bring along your own padlock. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- luz de leitura
- TV a cabo
- Utensílios de cozinha
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Toalhas para alugar
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>