Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
You have to pay 100% in this case that you will cancel the day or no show.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Bath towels and toothbrushes will be charged separately.
Bath towel rental 220 yen, face towel rental 110 yen, toothbrush 110 yen.
It's available to stay 0 years old with parent.
Children's reservation can not be accepted, it's available to stay over 18 years old.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
This is a guest house owned by students who opened in August 2016.
You can spend comfortably with shared space being substantial for guesthouse!
If you could note next disclaimer, reserve here please.
Free : bodysoap,shampoo,conditioner,handsoap,rental dryer
Another fee 110JPY-220JPY : bathtowel, facetowel, toothbrush, razor, slim brush
check in 18pm-22pm check out 8am-10am light out 23pm
*you can late check in over 21pm and early check out before 8am, but the stuff cannot correspond.
*You must tell when you’ll be over check in time.
*You must tell If you want to check in earlier.
*You can’t eat or drink and smoke all rooms includes bedroom.
*You can eat or drink at only living and dining space of 2floor.
*The guesthouse managed thanks to your effort about self service and clean.
*We’ve asked you to bring a futon to your room, do bed making & clean yourself.
*Men can reserve for male dormitories only, Women can reserve for female dorms only.
*Children under 6 years old are free of charge as the share bed. If you need an additional bed, you will be charged the same amount as an adult. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala Comum
- Telefones de cartão
- TV a cabo
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>