Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Sunset Hostel is walking distance from both the main bus station (5 min) and the town center (15 min), where you can find bars, restaurants and all kinds of places to have fun. Punta de Lobos is 5km to the south.
Sunset has a maximum capacity of 14 guests, distributed downstairs in 2 large dorms with 4 beds each and seperate bathrooms for ladies and gentlemen, and upstairs one double room with a private bathroom and another two double rooms which share a bathroom. You can also enjoy beautiful shared spaces, such as two living rooms, terrace with hammocks, and a BBQ area with an amazing mud oven all for you to enjoy while visiting!!!
And it gets even better, Sunset Hostel also offers fantastic surf classes, top-quality surf equipment rental and a wonderful wood-powered Hot Tub spa.
So, come and see it for yourself!! It's worth it!!
Greetings from Sunset Hostel Team
Check in time from 2pm to 10:00 p.m.
Check out time at noon
Payment is due on arrival. Cash only.
Breakfast not included Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- banheira aquecida
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Máquina de lavar
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Acesso à Internet
- Check-in/out expresso
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>