Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For groups, accommodation is booked after deposit paid on bank account using IBAN and swift codes.
Deposit varies upon group number.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Summit Zero Hostel is the ideal place to stay when you want to combine the sea & the mountains. Its serene location is the perfect getaway, whether you want to enjoy the peace and tranquility of the area, or indulge in adventure activities. We aim to provide an informal, friendly, family setup (of both Greek and English origin), whereby we hope to cater to all your needs.
The hostel is situated in Gritsa, right on the beach, overlooking the small harbour of Litochoro, with Mt. Olympus as its spectacular backdrop. Only 1 hour from Thessaloniki's international airport (SKG), it's the ideal location for those who wish to conquer Mt. Olympus, or simply searching for basic, lively, very reasonable, family-run accommodation in beautiful surroundings. The area's popularity stems from its unique diversity. The coastline and beaches stretch for miles, lined with lively beach bars and remote isolated spots. The mountain also has an allure all of its own, attracting both trekkers and serious climbers. There are also many areas of historic and sightseeing interest, such as the ancient city of Dion and the museum of Vergina (both revealing aspects of the life and family of Alexander the Great), as well as the traditionally beautiful, ancient, mountain village of Panteleimonas.
These are just some of the highlights...
Since our Hostel offers cooked meals (meat and veggie), picnics and food brought by you are not recommended. We try to provide a healthy and local cuisine using vegetables and meat from local food markets.
We also offer a good selection of beers, wines, spirits, coffees, softdrinks and ice-creams at reasonable prices. You can chill out in our garden bar under the maple tree in the summer or stay warm in our open fire cozy lounge in the winter. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Chuveiros de água quente
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Sala Comum
- Telefones de cartão
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Toalhas para alugar
- Ultimo check out
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- Sala de jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>