Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Built-in 1984, this all brick building was originally a commercial and private residence. Completely renovated and updated with all modern facilities and fixtures in 2019, we are proud to have kept its original charm.
Certainly not your average hotel, it displays a charm and character quite unique. Indeed not just a hotel but an experience. An eclectic assortment of art pieces and furnishings abound throughout the hotel. Catering to western tastes while retaining its Japanese feel. Perfectly located 1 min away from both Airport Limousines (Itami & Kansai International Airports) and JR Nara main train station, with Kintetsu Nara train station within a 10-minute walk.
All major attractions within easy walking distance, with an abundance of restaurants and shops. Situated on a quiet residential street full of the traditional Japanese characters.
We at Strata are proud to offer you this one of a kind accommodation experience.
1. Check-in time: from 15:00-21:00
2. Check-out time: by 10:00
3. Reception hour: 15:00-21:00
4. Payment: Cash and Credit Card
5. Cancellation Period:
All bookings are Non-Refundable. In the event of cancellation/no show, you will be charged the amount by accommodation.
6. Age registration: 18+
8. Pets are not allowed
9. Breakfast not included
10. Taxes included
11.No curfew Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Lençóis incluídos
- Toalhas Incluídas
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- TV a cabo
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de limpeza
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>