Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Our stuff can help you with all the information you need or can tell you all activities to do around, such as: (snorkeling tours, scuba diving, canopy tours, fishing, horseback riding, shuttle services to everywhere in the country). We also offer outdoor terrace, swimming pool and bar.
Slow Monkey Hostel is in Santa Teresa town, from the cross road of Santa Teresa/Malpais 1km north, and its on the second floor of supermarket Muralla (chinese market). The property is located 100 meters to the beach, beautiful nature, animals, surfing spots and islands to visit. It is in a central location. Near to bank, stores, surf shops, etc
Slow Monkey Hostel has Privated rooms with: TV, bathroom and shower, A/C 1 double bed and 2 single beds.
Shared Dorms: of 4 or 5 beds or a female dorm of 6 beds, fans, bathrooms ans showers, lockers
100mb fiber optical internet in the whole building
Slow Monkey Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00am .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception available from 08:00 until 23:00 Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- City tour gratis
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Piscina exterior
- Piscina interior
- Sala Comum
- Segue recomendações sanitárias para o Covid-19
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- TV a cabo
- Utensílios de cozinha
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- câmbio de moedas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Shuttle Bus
- Toalhas para alugar
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Jogos de tabuleiro
- mesa de bilhar
- Sala de jogos
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>