Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk, airport transfers, a shared kitchen and free WiFi throughout the property.
At the hostel the rooms are fitted with a wardrobe and shared bathroom.
A buffet breakfast is available each morning at Skyfall Hostel.
Souk of the medina is 2.6 from the accommodation, while Mouassine Museum is 2.7 km from the property. The nearest airport is Marrakech-Menara Airport, 5 km from Skyfall Hostel.
Skyfall Hostel Policies and Conditions:
-Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
-Check in from 13:00 to 21:00.
-In case of late check in please email the property.
-Check out before 11:00.
-Payment upon arrival by cash in Dirnham or Euro currencies.
-Same day booking accepted.
-Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.50 EUR per person per night.
-Breakfast is served from 8:30-10:30 am.
-This property cannot accept Moroccan or Algerians guests in dorms or private rooms without a marriage certificate due to strict Sharia law in Morocco.
-We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Alugam-se secadores de cabelo
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Cofre de segurança
- Máquina de lavar
- Piscina exterior
- Playground para crianças
- Sala Comum
- Sala de reuniões
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- Troca de livros
- Acesso à Internet
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Check-in/out expresso
- câmbio de moedas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Internet café
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de fax
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Shuttle Bus
- Toalhas para alugar
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
- Máquina de chá/café
- Máquinas de venda automática
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>