Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
Free internet access all around hostel. In our kitchen and lounge there are facilities to enjoy own meals.
In the hostel lobby we will assist in planning your visit in the area. We make recommendations and give tips on what to see and where to go.
All are welcome to our hostel but limits to our ability to accept pets.
All rooms are cleaned daily, and all are keycard-access for security. Lockers are in bigger dorm rooms.
All floors at Harbour Hostel have clean, well-maintained toilets. Shower rooms and toilets are also in basement for all guests to use. There are both single-sex and mixed facilities. Bathrooms and toilets are cleaned regularly.
Cancellation policy: 24h advance notice
Late cancellation or no-show – one night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit cards
Check in from 16.00
Check out before 11.00
Breakfast not included - available for ISK 1.390 per day
Linen included. Please no sleeping bags. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- estacionamento gratuito
- WiFi Gratís
- Acesso por cartão-chave
- acessos para cadeiras de rodas
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Lençóis não incluídos
- luz de leitura
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Sala de reuniões
- Troca de livros
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
O melhor, Vencedores por País Iceland
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>