Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
When you’re not relaxing on our beach or nursing your hangover in our bean bags, enjoy the wifi in your room designed with privacy bunks and personal plug sockets featuring air conditioning & ensuite bathrooms.
Our bar is fully stocked & our staff all trained to adhere to the policy “If you can shout loud enough we will bring your drink to you” YES that includes if you’re having a float in our ocean blow-ups.
We're a new hostel but we have big plans COMING SOON...
-Fancy a music trivia night- epic day party- some bladdered bingo or a good old competitive beer pong tournament? We have events every night and a projector for those needed hangover movie days.
-Stumble out of your room and into our in house vegan/vege restaurant. That means vegan eggs benny and meatless meatball subs.
Our fav guests - the monkeys, chameleons & chipmunks can’t wait to see you.
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out from 10:00 AM to 12:00 noon.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Pets are not allowed. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- Acesso gratuito à Internet
- Lençóis incluídos
- WiFi Gratís
- Ar condicionado
- Chuveiros de água quente
- Máquina de lavar
- Pequeno-almoço não incluído
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Acesso à Internet
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Ultimo check out
- Refeições disponíveis
- Jogos de tabuleiro
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>