Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free cancellation upto 7 days from check in.
50% cancellation charge if cancelled within 7 days from check in.
No Show No Refund.
No refunds for reduction in numbers
No loud noise after 10 PM as there are families staying nearby.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
To sleep to snowy night and wake up to the dew 'share hostel' is one of the best hostel for backpakers .This hostel is located 10 km far from the goverment bus station in old munnar. Share Hostel is situated in the core of a village' Meencut'.
The travellers should cross the TEA garden to reach their correct destination. There will be the hostel guy's welcome you to magic of beauty. We provide bunk bed for the explorers of nature and supply homely food as you wish. As our hostel is inside the village, you will wake up to sunrise from the high hills with the glazing of dew. We surely promise that share hostel be one of the most suitable stay for backpackers choice.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours 24*7.
6. Age Restriction:18+.
7. Taxes not included. 12%.
8. Breakfast included.
9. No pets. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- Mapas da cidade gratuítos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- WiFi Gratís
- Berços disponíveis
- Cofre de segurança
- estacionamento para bicicletas
- luz de leitura
- Playground para crianças
- Sala Comum
- Terraço ao ar livre
- Toalhas não incluídas
- TV a cabo
- ventoinhas de tecto
- Aluguer de Bicicletas
- Check-in/out expresso
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção 24 horas
- segurança 24 horas
- Serviço de correio
- Serviço de Despertador
- Serviços de lavandaria
- Serviços de limpeza
- Shuttle Bus
- Toalhas para alugar
- Máquina de chá/café
- Refeições disponíveis
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>