Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Você deve aceitar os termos e condições para que possamos confirmar sua reserva.
Descrição do alojamento
There are many options for accommodation styles. We offer a friendly and comfortable home for everybody at affordable price with breakfast & hot shower to air-conditioned Standard & Executive with private balcony type, set amidst nature with its charm and mysticism.
The comforts of facilities such as the beautiful garden setty, pavillions, restaurant, watch tower, Internet service, laundry service, BBQ pit, function/seminar hall, camping sites, free Labuk/Sepilok junction pick up, and many more are within easy access at the Resort.
Our swimming pool and health centre (foot replexology, body massage, gym, steam and sauna) will be ready by end 2007, so soon you can enjoy a refreshing splash in the pool!
Jungle trekking, lagoons for boating & fishing, leisure walk around our compound surrounded by greeneries and fruits trees, bird watching, camping and many more. For the more energetic, excursions to other destinations, namely Sepilok Orang Utan Centre, Turtle Island, Kinabatangan river to see proboscis monkey, Gomantung Cave and Sipadan, Mabul and Lankayan Island can be arranged.
It is located at Mile 14, Labuk Road (11km from airport) and is just less than 5 minutes walk to the well known Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre in Sandakan. Ver as Regras da Casa
Verificar a disponibilidade
- estacionamento gratuito
- Lençóis incluídos
- pequeno-almoço grátis
- ferro/tábua de engomar
- Piscina exterior
- Sala Comum
- Telefones de cartão
- câmbio de moedas
- Depósito de bagagem
- Passeios/Informações turísticas
- Recepção (Horas limitadas)
- segurança 24 horas
- Toalhas para alugar
- Transporte de e para o Aeroporto
- Ultimo check out
Por favor, digite a senha para a conta <% email %>